Gabotronics’ Xminilab is a mixed signal oscilloscope with an arbitrary waveform generator in a DIP module. It measures only 3.3 x 1.75 inches, and can be mounted directly on a breadboard. The Xminilab can also be used as a development board for the AVR XMEGA microcontroller. [via]
This remarkable new product features a mixed signal oscilloscope for simultaneous sampling of analog and digital signals. Some tech features:
- Advanced Trigger: Normal / Single / Auto, with rising or falling edge and adjustable trigger level.
- Meter Mode: Average, Peak to peak and Frequency readout.
- XY Mode (Plot Lissajous patterns or see the phase difference between two waveforms).
- Spectrum Analyzer with different windowing options and selectable vertical log.
- Horizontal and Vertical Cursors with automatic waveform measurements.
- Arbitrary Waveform Generator with Frequency Sweep.
- Display options: Persistence, Different grid options, and more.
An oscilloscope for 64 dollars – [Link]