The BeanDuino is an ATtiny85 based microcontroller development board similar to the Arduino line highly inspired by DigiSpark , BeanDuino is hardware compatible with Adafruit Trinket / Gemma.
- Support for the Arduino IDE 1.0 and later (OS X, Windows, and Linux)
- Built-in USB
- 5 I/O pins (2 are used for USB only if your program actively communicates over USB, otherwise you can use all 5 even if you are programming via USB) or 6 I/O pins if you dissable reset fuse
- 8 KB flash memory (about 6 KB after bootloader)
- I2C and SPI (vis USI)
- PWM on 3 pins (more possible with software PWM)
- ADC on 4 pins
- Internal temperature sensor
- On-board PB1 led – no shield required !!!
- Keyboard or other HID devices emulation (mouse, gamepad …)
- reset is enabled you can program this board with USBASP or Arduino via ISP you can easy replace/repair/remove bootloader
- slim design 11×20 mm
- breadboard compatible
BeanDuino Attiny85 – super small Digispark clone – [Link]