Black Magic Probe V2.1 to debug your ARM mcu
Black Magic Probe Mini V2.1 (BMP21) designed by 1BitSquared in collaboration with Black Sphere Technologies is a JTAG and SWD Adapter used for programming and debugging ARM Cortex MCUs. Its the best friend of any ARM microcontroller developer.
Black Magic Probe gets rid of intermediate programs like OpenOCD or STLink server. This makes the operation faster and more reliable. You just open your GNU Debugger (GDB) and select the virtual com port offered by BMP21 as your extended remote target. For a full description and how-to visit the projects Wiki page on GitHub.
- GDB server port without the need of special PC side software.
- TTL level serial interface
- SWD and JTAG support
- Supports 1.7V up to 5V targets
- Can provide 3.3V to the target (up to 100mA)
- Semihosting support
- Works on Linux, Mac and Windows
- Works with Eclipse and other Integrated Development Environments
- Supports STM32, LPC11, LM3S – full support list
- DroneCode compatible
Black Magic Probe Mini V2.1 costs 59.95 USD and is available now.