The μLCD43(GFX) is an intelligent graphics display that harnesses the power to deliver a diverse range of features in a single, compact cost effective unit. Embedded at the heart of the design is the PICASO-GFX2 processor, which is driven by a highly optimized virtual core engine; EVE (Extensible Virtual Engine).
An extensive range of hardware and software peripherals have been integrated into the design, to give the user freedom to adapt the module to suit almost any application. Features include; a 4.3” TFT 480×272 touch screen display, audio, micro-SD card connector, an expansion port along with a series of GPIO, I2C pins and serial comms. The μLCD43(GFX) serves as the perfect solution to be deployed at the forefront of any product design, requiring a brilliance of colour, animation or images on a 4.3’’ widescreen display.
Purchase μLCD43(GFX) and get 10% off when you enter the code “ELAB2012” during checkout. To buy visit 4DSystems e-shop
The new uLCD43(GFX) module from 4D Systems shown here is showcasing the new QWERTY keypad gadget part of the 4D-ViSi software Tool. The keypad is a single gadget with predefined touch linked to each key, which allows easy linking for additional actions with each key stroke. This demonstration shows two uLCD43(GFX) communicating via their serial ports.
- Low-cost 4.3″ LCD-TFT display graphics user interface solution.
- 480 x 272 QVGA resolution, RGB 65K true to life colours, TFT screen.
- Optional Integrated Touch Panel
- Easy 5 pin interface to any host device
- Powered by the 4D-Labs PICASO-GFX2 processor (also available as separate OEM IC for volume users).
- 14KB of Flash memory for user code storage and 14KB of SRAM for user variables.
- 2 x Asynchronous hardware serial ports (COM0, COM1), TTL interface, with 300 baud to 256K baud.
μLCD43(GFX) – Intelligent 4.3″ display module with PICASO-GFX2 processor - [Link]