Johan von Konow writes:
This post is the last of three and describes the software needed to build a web controlled home automation center. The previous two describes how to add a serial interface to a router and how to build a microprocessor lab board.
- Software for the router (OpenWrt)
- Software for the web server (html and CGI)
- Software for the lab board (PIC16F628 assembler)
- Protocol for serial communication between router and lab board
- Protocol for 433MHz radio (and html generation tools)
Web controlled home automation - [Link]