New aluminium profiles in our portfolio will help you to apply LED strips or other linear LED light sources.
LED strips or PCBs with LEDs are in fact only a semi/product, which should be in the most of cases mounted into an appropriate profile. Two new aluminium profiles are excellently suitable for this purpose, with the possibility to buy a transparent or semi/transparent plastic cover.
Advantages / Features:
- ideal for LED srips and mid-power LEDs
- suitable for panels and for furniture
- usage without or with embedding
- 1m long
- aesthetic and safe solution
● Profile ZH-9099/1000 is suitable to be embedded into panels, furniture and similar.
● Profile ZH-9460/1000 is ideal for installation without embedding – on a surface. That´s why it features somewhat higher cooling properties.
Both types are anodized (natural elox) and they can be equipped with termination profiles and transparent plastic covers. Transparent cover transmits almost 100% of light, thus almost not affecting the luminous flux from LEDs. Semi-transparent cover transmits 75% of light and provides a soft diffused light. In case of interest in these heatsinks, high-power LEDs or LED strips, please contact us at email@example.com.
Comfortable and safe installation of LED strips with new profiles – [Link]