The LTM4641 is a 4.5V to 38V input, 0.6V to 6V output, 10A step-down μModule regulator with comprehensive input and load protection features. The part monitors input voltage, output voltage and temperature conditions. If any user-adjustable trip thresholds are exceeded, the LTM4641 responds quickly (within 500ns in the case of an output overvoltage fault), ceasing operation and if necessary activating external switches to protect both input source and load. As a μModule regulator, the LTM4641 includes power MOSFETs, DC/DC controller, inductor, compensation and the protection logic circuits in a compact surface mount BGA package.
- Wide Operating Input Voltage Range: 4.5V to 38V
- 10A DC Typical, 12A Peak Output Current
- Output Range: 0.6V to 6V
- ±1.5% Maximum Total Output DC Voltage Error
- Differential Remote Sense Amplifier for POL Regulation
- Internal Temperature, Analog Indicator Output
LTM4641 – 38V, 10A DC/DC µModule Regulator with Advanced Input and Load Protection - [Link]