The schematics for this DC/DC converter is built around the UC3843 generic, low cost PWM controller. This very common PWM controller generate a duty-cycle modulated square wave ranging from 0 to 100%, at a user fixed frequency of 100KHz.Here are some features: [via]
- Input voltage from 10V to 18V
- Output voltage from 20V to 28V adjustable
- Output current up to 5A for 3300mAh battery packs fast charge.
- Compact dimension (80×60mm)
- No heat sink or fan coolers even delivering up to 140W to the load.
High power 24V DC/DC converter - [Link]