Scanalogic-2 PRO is a 4 channel Logic Analyzer and Digital Signal Generator priced at 59€. At this cost it’s easy for a hobbyist to get one and make digital circuits debugging a breeze. It’s designed to capture, decode and analyze serial protocols like SPI, I2C, UART, 1-WIRE and CAN in a few clicks. Data is captured on PC using the free and efficient ScanaStudio software.
- 20 Million Samples Per Second
- 4 Input/Output channels
- 256K Sample per channel
- 2V, 2.8V, 3.3V, 3.6V and 5V logic levels support
- Serial protocols decoders (SPI, I2C, 1-WIRE, UART, CAN, LIN,Manchester)
- Various trigger options
> Download features PDF
What you can do with Scanalogic 2
- Capture and Analyze signals – Serial protocols sampling, decoding, debugging (UART, I2C, SPI, CAN, 1-WIRE, LIN, Manchester,…)
- Save captured data and playback them later or on the other side of world!
- Generate PWM, FM or UART signals
- Capture images of your signals for demostration.
- Digital PWM and FM signals analysis (FFT)
- Compare captured signals.
- Use “mixed” mode to play a signal and record response on another channel (at the same time!)
- Generate your own data (PWM, FM, Serial Data)
- ScanaStudio PC software offers smooth scrolling and navigation options.