An open source USB stick computer for security applications.
The USB Armory is full-blown computer (800MHz ARM® processor, 512MB RAM) in a tiny form factor (65mm x 19mm x 6mm USB stick) designed from the ground up with information security applications in mind. Not only does the USB Armory have native support for many Linux distributions, it also has a completely open hardware design and a breakout prototyping header, making it a great platform on which to build other hardware.
- Freescale i.MX53 ARM® Cortex™-A8 800MHz
- 512MB DDR3 RAM
- USB host powered (<500mA)
- Dimensions: 65mm x 19mm x 6mm
- user-controllable LED
- 7-pin breakout header [pinout of GPIOs, UART, and power]
- microSD card slot [compatibility chart]
- 100% open source hardware [source files and wiki]
USB Armory: Open Source USB Stick Computer – [Link]