It is a combination of the original schematic and the latest schematic:
1) It uses Q2 to solve the "Opamp Phase Inversion" problem with the TL081 opamps used in the original project but the MC34071 opamps do not have that probem.
2) The value of R15 is much too high.
3) Its single 2N3055 output transistor will get extremely hot (maybe hot enough to fail) when the output is set for 3A and it is shorted or has a low voltage. Its max dissipation is about 90W.
It has a huge heatsink and a fan so maybe it will survive.
1) I deliberately kept Q2 because with it output voltage drop more quickly after power off.
2) R15 is 1k in original schematic and I don't know what will change if I replace it with lower value resistor since everything is working OK.
3) I decided to use only one output transistor, because the PS would rarely be used at low voltage and high amperage. With this heatsink and the fan running it manage to dissipate 60-70 W for a long periods without problem. For a couple of minutes it survived shorting at 3A.
BTW, for the second unit I put 2SC5589 instead of 2N3055, because it was ease to mount