well! i have got two question with me. Some forumlae i know and some i dont! please help me in solving it.
here is the 1st question:
There is a single stage class A amplifier which has
Vceq = 10V
Icq = 600 mA
RL = 16ohms
We have to find:
1) DC Input Power
2) DC Power Loss in load resistor
3) AC power developed across load resistor
4) DC power delivered to the transistor
5) DC power wasted in transistor
6) OVerall efficiency
okz, now i know how to find (1) and (6). What should i do for remaining. Following im wrtitng what i think about them. Please tell me if im wrong or correct. If im wrong then what is the correct formula:
2) P = (Icq^2) RL
3) P=0.5 Icq x Vceq
4) dont know
5) dont know
Please tell me those formulae which i donot know and also make those confirmed which i have written above.
OKz here is another question to be considered:
Determine the following values for the class A amplifier when operated with maximum possible output signal:
1)Min transistor power rating
2) AC output power
4) Maximum Load Power
okz so here is what i think about these formulae:
1) this is the power at Quiscent point. that is
P = Icq x Vceq
where Icq is simply the Ic of the circuit and Vceq is the Vcc/2
2) that would be P = 0.5 Icq x Vceq
3) Efficiency = 0.5 Icq x Vceq/ Vcc x Icq
4) for max load power, it think i should use this formula :
P = (Vc^2)/RL
where i can find Vc = Vcc - Ic Rc
where RL is the capacitively coupled Load Resistor.
Please tell me that have i written the above formulae correctly or not. If not then what are the correct formulae.
I shall be thankful to u for this act of kindness.