author: Antonis Pontikakis -
This circuit is a church bell controller. Basic
component is an ATmega32 microcontroller. At the
circuit 1 24LC32 eeprom memories is being used.
As control I created a menu who will be appeared
on 4x20 LCD (Liquid Crystal Display). The menu
browsing can be done by 6 buttons at the face of
the circuit's box (Menu, Up, Down, Enter, Start,
Stop). The all firmware binds about 30Kbytes
flash memory and can be increased by adding new
features-functions. This program has been
written in C with CVAVR compiler.
The idea of this circuit is being given by a
friend of mine who has an foundry and he is
building bells. I have made the PCB by my self.
More 75 different melodies (ADAM, PANYGJRJKO,
2. Control of electrometrical clock of church
with the production of pulse of duration 1Sec
each one minute.
3. Automatic correction in case of power loss.
4. Percussion of clock each half but also entire
hours, with possibility of choice of hours of
silence (for tourist regions and hours of common
5. Manual correction of electromechanical clock.
6. All regulations become with the help of
guidance (menu, up, down, enter, start, stop)
7. When it runs a rhythm we have the possibility
of increase or decrease her speed, the
information will stored in memory 24LC32.
8. Display time (DS1307), with backup battery.
9. All the in formations are displayed on 4X20
10. Control up to 5 bells and 1 clock.
11. The user create his own program
this project in ZIP
Manual (in Greek language)