R&S®NGE100 power supply series with WiFi option
The R&S®NGE100 power supply series consists of robust, high-performance, affordable instruments. They offer high efficiency combined with low ripple plus a variety of comfort functions that are not usually found in this class of power supplies.
The R&S®NGE100 power supply series consists of the R&S®NGE102 two-channel power supply and the R&S®NGE103 three-channel power supply. Both instruments provide up to 33.6 W output power per channel Unlike most power supplies in this class, the R&S®NGE100 power supplies feature 100 % electrically equivalent output channels. All outputs are earth-free and short-circuit-proof. The output channels can be combined in serial or in parallel to achieve higher voltages or higher currents (up to 96V/9 A using all three channels of the R&S®NGE103).
- R&S®NGE102 with two or R&S®NGE103 with three channels
- Max. output power of 66 W with R&S®NGE102,
- 100 W with R&S®NGE103 (33.6 W per channel)
- Max. output voltage of 32 V per channel (up to 64 V/96 V in serial operation)
- Max. output current of 3 A per channel (up to 6 A/9 A in parallel operation)
- Electronic fuse (OCP), overvoltage protection (OVP), overpower protection (OPP), over temperature protection (OTP)
- USB interface (VCP/TMC), optional LAN (LXI), optional wireless LAN
- Optional digital I/O (4bit)