A data logger is a device that records measurements over time. The measurements could be any physical variable like temperature, pressure, voltage, humidity, etc. This project describes how to build a mini logger that records surrounding temperature values. It has following features:
– Uses just one 8?pin chip, so very compact size circuit.
– Temperature range: 0 to +125°C.
– Can store up to 254 measurements.
– Sampling interval options: 1 sec, 1 min, 10 min
– Reset feature to clear all previous measurements.
– Serial transfer of recorded measurements to a PC
– Three tactile switches for user inputs and a LED indicator.
Single Chip Temperature Data Logger – [Link]