This project provides a variable output voltage ranging from 1.2 to 32 V @ 5 A. Project based on LM338K IC, LM338K is adjustable 3 terminal positive voltage regulator capable of supply in excess of 5A over a 1.2V to 32V output range, simple circuit consist few components.
- Input Supply : 24 VAC or 30 VDC, 5 Amp
- Output : variable output from 1.2 to 32 V @ 5 A regulated low ripple DC voltage
- Heatsink for regulator IC
- Onboard bridge rectifier to convert AC to DC
- LED indication at input of IC
- Thermal overload/short circuit protection (provided by IC feature)
5A Adjustable Regulated Power Supply – [Link]