Acconeer’s A111 radar sensor is based on a unique patented technology enabling millimeter accuracy with very low power consumption
The Acconeer A111 is a low power, high precision 60 GHz pulsed SRD radar sensor with a footprint of 29 mm2, delivered in one chip system in package (SiP) solution with embedded RF and antenna. The small size and the low power consumption make it suitable for integration into any mobile or portable battery driven device.
The A111 radar sensor is based on a unique patented technology enabling millimeter accuracy with very low power consumption. The 60 GHz unlicensed ISM band provides robustness not compromised by any natural source of interference, such as noise, dust, color, direct or indirect light, and easy integration with no need of an aperture. The A111 radar sensor detects multiple objects at close range with single measurements as well as continuous sweeps set to any frequency rate up to 1500 Hz. Additionally, the unique characteristics of the radar sensor enable material recognition and motion detection for advanced sensing applications.
- Millimeter accuracy – distance mm accuracy for one or multiple objects
- Movement and speed measurement – continuous measurements up to 1500 Hz
- Material identification – distinguish between materials with different dielectric constant
- Microwatt – enables integration into any battery driven device
- Optimized integration – small one chip solution with embedded RF and antenna solution that requires no need for aperture
- Robustness – not compromised by any natural source of interference, such as noise, dust, color, direct or indirect light