LattePanda, has announced the launch of its next-gen LattePanda, LattePanda Delta, what the company claims to be the first hackable computer pre-installed Windows 10 and compatible with Linux. It offers onboard Intel 7th Gen Dual-core, Four-Thread processor, and the general performance is four times higher than the first generation. Additional it integrates an Arduino Compatible coprocessor to support the access of thousands of sensors and controllers. The project is live on kickstarter and has 59 days to go.
This is why we redesigned the LattePanda – to make it even easier for these talented and eager individuals to have a tool that can power nearly anything they want to build, whether a video game console, a 4K movie player, an in-home fire sensor, or even a digital instrument.
- Windows 10 Pro preinstalled, support Linux
- CPU Up to Intel Core 7th generation M3-7Y30, 2.6Ghz
- Up to 8GB dual-channel RAM
- Compatibility with NVMe SSDs
- Gigabit Ethernet, Wake on lan enable
- Intel Dual Band Wireless-AC 3165, support 2.4G/5G WiFi, support Bluetooth V4.2
- Software that includes AI and IoT developer kits, allowing students to explore these advanced technologies in an easy, user-friendly way
- Hardware to support creations that leverage Artificial Intelligence (AI), Augmented Reality (AR), Virtual Reality (VR) and Machine Learning (ML)
- Arduino-enabled, support all of arduino IDE and software library, compatible with Arduino sensor and Actuator.