Unipolar stepper motor driver can drive unipolar stepper motor up to 3.5A and supply range is 10 To 50V DC. The board has been designed using STK672-442AEN IC. The STK672-442AN is a hybrid IC for use as a unipolar, 2-phase stepper motor driver with PWM current control and Micro-stepping.
- Supply Up to 50V DC Input
- Logic Supply 5V DC Input
- Load Current 3.5Amps
- Stepper Motor: 5 Wires, 6 Wires, 8 Wires (Unipolar)
- Built-in over current detection function, over heat detection function (Output Off)
- Fault 1 signal ( Active Low) is output when overcurrent or over heat is detected
- Fault 2 signal is used to output the result of activation of protection circuit detection at 2 levels.
- Built-in power on reset function
3.5A Unipolar Stepper Motor Driver – [Link]