Portwell’s WUX-3350 small form factor (SFF) embedded system board features the Intel Celeron and Pentium processor series, supporting the low power Intel Gen9 graphics engine with up to 18 execution units for enhanced 3D graphics performance and greater speed for 4K encode and decode operations.
The WUX-3350 series (WUX-3350, WUX-3455, WUX-4200) of 4×4-inch mini PC board (Intel® NUC board form factor) is designed with Intel® Pentium® processor N4200, and Intel® Celeron® processor N3350/J3455 (codenamed Apollo Lake), and features dual-channel DDR3L up to 8GB, Gigabit Ethernet, M.2 expansion interface, and support for wide input voltage range from 12V to 19V. The WUX-3350 4×4-inch mini PC board series can be an ideal building block for designing ultra-compact embedded computing systems with configurability for an extensive array of applications.
- Intel® Pentium® processor N4200, Intel® Celeron® processor N3350/J3455
- Up to 8GB DDR3L 1866/1600 MHz SDRAM
- Dual displays via HDMI and DisplayPort
- 1x M.2 (E+A key), 1x SATA III, 1x microSD 3.0
- eMMC 5.0 flash, 32GB (64GB, option)
- Support Gigabit Ethernet
- Support 4x USB 3.0 or 2x USB 2.0
- Support wide input voltage range from 12V to 19V