Jump to content
Electronics-Lab.com Community


  • Posts

  • Joined

  • Last visited


Everything posted by vivek_pv

  1. Dears, Could you please guide me how to convert DIN 5 Female to miniDIN 6 male? (For computer keyboard purpose) Thanks, V
  2. I got some information on XLR pin mics. I think there is one "Normal polarity" and another "inverted Polarity" Should I use these like: normal to "non-inverting" and inverted to "inverting" ends of an OP amp? Regards, V
  3. Thanks Audioguru. But this mic has 3 pins. What are those? The circuits I saw were the ose with 2-pin inputs. Please help.
  4. Dears, I need to construct an amplifier for the Shure SM58 mic. The impedance is 150 ohms. Please help. Regards, V
  5. Dears, I am making an op-amp driven audio-amplifier. For the input gain control, I used a pot. This actually cuts some of the frequencies of audio and creates a distortion. Please guide me how best I could make a gain control Regards, V
  6. thanks audioguru. For fans and tubelights, do the inverter with 4047 suit? Do we need a special transformer for square wave (by 4047)? or the would normal be sufficient? Regards, V
  7. Dears, For house lighting purposes(assuming tubelights and Fans) which would be a good choice? 1. Sine-wave UPS 2. Square wave UPS And what is the difference between UPS & inverter? Regards, V
  8. Dears, I saw an IC "SG3524N" (from TI), in a 20' back-up computer UPS system. The data sheet says it is a pwm IC. But, could it be used for generating AC out of DC? (Col1&2s) Regards, Vivekanand
  9. Ok.... Well; Do these fluorescent lights are normal fluorescent (220VAC with a choke coil) lamps? are some special creatures?
  10. I have gone through that; mp. I must say that was a good model ofcourse. But to be more specific, I have raised this question only to know construct an inverter (DC to AC) with a cheap and best technique. Also, at the times, I wanted to know about different techniques employed in the said project. Can you people please tell me about a best 50Hz, 12VDC to 220VAC inverter design technique. By the way, is the square wave AC suitable for home appliances' (tube light, incandescent light, induction motors, etc.) usage?
  11. Ok...MP. Then can you briefly explain what is the design technology of a simple 500VA-1kVA lighting purpose inverter? I have heard about using a microcontroller in inverters. But I suppose the above one doesn't use it.
  12. Dear MP.... What is the technique to generate a set of sinewaves (of opp phase)? Is it the regular oscillator?
  13. Ok... In the cited design of an inverter, you have used LM358 and then the output is fed to one darlington pair and subsequent transistors. Instead, if I use a series of op-amps like LM358s, then does it work that way? If I want to use the MOSFETs, then what are suitable substitutes?
  14. Ok..... What is the maximum input(DCV) and output (ACV) voltage and amperage of this 4047? What is the exact "design difference" between of UPS and an inverter?
  15. I got it.. Really I was confused with monostable of 555. Is the 4047 the only wat to make it? I mean are there any other techniques to produce AC, using transistors, etc.?
  16. Ok... For a general purpose lighting inverter, is the model with IC NE555 be useful? The technique will be: IC 555--->Square Wave AC---->Amplify------>Transformer---->output. Will it work this way? Which one do you prefer, 12-0-12 to 220-0 (backwards) or 0-12 to 220-0 (backwards) for this case?
  17. i.e. 4047 produces 2 square wave ACs and you are amplifying it by op-amps and further by set of transistors. and finally feeding it to a 12-0-12 to 220-0 transformer. My question : Is there any IC which produces sinewave signals (2 sets opposite in phase to each other)? What is the difference in using this type of inverter compared with the sine-one? What if I use 555 and amplify using the same topology and finally feeding it to a 12-0 to 220-0 type transformer?
  18. Dears, What is the usual technique employed in converting the DC to AC (50Hz); as in case of a simple voltage AC inverter. Vivekanand
  19. Dears, I want to make a regulated power supply (9-25V @ 5A) Please let me know which IC should be used for this. (Like we how we use LM317 IC)
  20. Thanks a lot for all.......
  21. Ok..... But if my set signal stays for 3sec or still longer, then what type should I use. Another thing the input signal is of +3V.
  22. Tell me which type of Flip Flop should I use to serve the purpose. SR F/f with 7400 and 4011 was unsuccessful.
  23. What is the difference between TTL & CMOS in working (as digital gate ics)? Is CMOS superior to TTL?
  24. How if I use 7400 (used as SR type F/f)? for this?
  • Create New...