Jump to content
Electronics-Lab.com Community


  • Posts

  • Joined

  • Last visited


Everything posted by mar28

  1. I am trying to retrieve the measurement of a soil moisture sensors probe which the measured output in DC voltage. what are the thing i need to do to inteface between probe and PC so that i can see the measured valve thru PC? Any converter will do the job? Please advise
  2. I am not familiar with sensors. Do i really need a data logger to decode the result from the soil moisture sensors? Anyone who is familiar with moisture sensor please advise me. Thanks
  • Create New...