Jump to content
Electronics-Lab.com Community


  • Posts

  • Joined

  • Last visited


Posts posted by steven

  1. :)just grab any car ignition coil and use, it and even flyback transformers without the biult in high voltage trippler , will do  as for inductors which type are you refering to , i made a circuit i found on net, it uses inducter and it was suposed to make high voltage but it dident work ,  and the circuit had a lousy 10uh inducter, i think it was uselless

  2. ;)use the transformer in reverse if useing the timer circuit for higher ac voltage output , if useing a voltage multiplier for high output dc dont ever use the 10uf electros with the 1n4148 diodes for it , you can use the 1n4007 types and bigger value  electros  just follow my high voltage photo flash caps topic it chargers non photo flash  caps to , it uses a timer circuit  to but it uses a mosfet in one version and a 2n3055 transister in another  version so if you want to use a transformer instead of ignition coil  and flyback transformer, you can use the mosfet version cap charger that allso drives a transformer in reverse mode and use the same circuitry as i did at the section near output of the igntition coil version hv cap charger as i did for the ignition coil version hv cap charger  and with a bit of tweeking you may be able to get a cap charger useing the transformer

  3. :)radio interfearence well it can be cuased my many things like a niosey electric moter  and lightening bolts to , even that cant be policed if illeagle  so what could they do well maybe man made interfearence, but then if that was the case theyed have to shut down any niosey factories with electricals that can cause this interferaring rf nioses  if they aint suppressed so then what next

  4. :)same here kevin well i collect circuits and i biuld them and make changes to modify them and then if i post them audou guru dose the diagnostics  and tells me whats wrong and whats right and what dosent have to be in it , i dont have a scope but i think they use them to allso measure the different waves of the voltages like square waves and sine waves etc etc  i think some circuits like the parasite zappers , need  to put out square waves

  5. :)yes look in the high voltage stuff section at my simple n channel mosfet tester  it will test them all . and if you want to test the p channel mosfet you just have to change the circuit around , the n channel mosfet testor only has 5 parts i think if i remember corectly

  6. :)bread board it, test it, then design it and biuld it , ive been doing that to find a circuit redraw it into an easy to biuld thing then make it onto bread board then make any changes to it and post it and exsperts like audio guru will tell you whats wrong and what needs to be changed then you can make the changers to the circuit you biult on the bread board , then you can work on the printed circuit version , you can do it easy or the  harder version but if you look at my printed circuit board versions  you will see the easy way ,  as for the corect hole spaceings for intergrated circuits  and resistors etc ive found an easy way to that to

  • Create New...