Jump to content
Electronics-Lab.com Community

power supply connector


Recommended Posts

I think you are referring to "banana jacks". These are most common and available at almost all electronics sources. I have no idea where this name came from. At least, that is what they are called in North America. Perhaps there are other names as well?


Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Create New...