Electronics-Lab.com Community

Cell phone dial indicator

Deni

I've built the cell phone indicator, but i have some probs :-[ First I used a BAT86 instead of the BAT46 which i suggested, they didn't had anything else alike in the store is that a usable diode fo rthis circuit? When I turned the power on I did 5V the diode lit constantly, it seemes that the current just passes through D1 and the led from + to -. When I turned the power down to 1.5V the diode didn't lit anymore but it didnt flashed either near a ringing phone. What could I have done wrong? :'(

Here is a comparison of the data sheet specs. These diodes have some differences. Have you checked to make sure all of you components are oriented correctly? I have not built this project, so I do not know the specs on it. I suggest that you check the parameters of the data sheet with the component used. Did you have trouble finding the correct component?

MP

post-555-1427914160172_thumb.jpg

I only had problems finding the diode, I used a 10mH as L1 becase I want to make the whole thing on a small board. When I remove D1 the led stops liting and thats kinda obvious. But [glow=red,2,300] CAN [/glow] I use that diode instead?