Jump to content
Electronics-Lab.com Community


Recommended Posts

I have a device I would like to be IR-remote controlled. To turn on and off. Now it`s being cotrolled by a singel 1 poled switch. Is it posbile that I can replace the switch with a ir part and a remote controll ? If so, where can I find such a thing ?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Create New...