Electronics-Lab.com Community

Introducing my newbiness :)

hgb

I all. I am student on "computational systems", my background is more on programming for PC but also is used circuit things.

Actually one of the topics that I curse is "electric circuits" and I am very bad at that topic... :P, pheraphs because I am not interested in that and don't do homeworks and suchs things in the curse but I need to pass it for go to the next grade, then I took a book at the library in the school and now I am very interested... pheraphs because the book is well explained?, or because I need to pass it now? or pheraphs because some projects I imagine in my mind require knowledge in electricity and electronic (little motors moving, timer)?, dunno the thing is that I am interested now, pheraohs other fault that I don when the curse was running was not have sufficient confidence with my teacher, in the last project I question some and the answer was very pleased for my curiosuty.

Actually I understand the background theory for analize by meshes or nodes, a little about fasors, reduction of sources of current or voltage I think that is all I only need a little practice for do the things right.

Also one of the things that stop me at first time when learning this things, are the questions: for what to learn them?, for what serve to me know that for a resistor i = vR?, for what serve me learn analysis of circuits? also what things can I do with simple electric circuits?, is there a usefull circuit that I can construct with only voltage sources, resistors, inductors and capacitors?

I know that all that are a lot of questions and pheraphs they should be answered at school and that I was a lazy student, but maybe can you help me out :). I have a lot of questions, like how I design a circuit for solve C thing?, for example how was designed the power-supply... mathematically or by simple knowledge of circuits... how?

Last words, nice page also I find a lot of other sources for schematics, but nice also to have a community ;), nice projects, I am interested in do my own sources of voltage and volt-meter amper-meter (I have one at house, near this days I will open it... for watch it ;) ) but before I do that, you have sugestions?.

This was large post??

Have a nice day or night.

Yes, in fact, I was watching at --== Test and measurement ==-- and also to
0-30 VDC STABILIZED POWER SUPPLY WITH CURRENT CONTROL 0.002-3 A
Led display Digital Voltmeter

Also can you answer one of the above questions resalted with italics?, more specially the one with bold face.

I have only one more question

pcb wiht laser printer
Is there a way that I can do a "similar" process with a injection printer???, I was thinking pheraphs in some way... but I will need know chemistry more dept or do some fun experiment for see if I can do some ;).

Have a nice day or night.