Electronics-Lab.com Community

Laser Cutter

Yes, it is possible. There are cutters on the manufacturing market that use this technology. There are also PCB drill stations which use laser for the holes.
There are many on this site that would be very interested in such a project. Please feel free to share it with the group as you are progressing.

MP

I will try to browse the web to find a place were to buy the laser die (the laser EYES were the beam is to be shot) than I guess this forum has technical people enough to help me create a power supply and a circuit to make this baby work..

If ANYONE can help me with finding the die of the laser please do so.. also if it too expensive I will try to work on a water cutter instead of a laser cutter.

Ok from all the info I am finding, CO2 is included everywere. Prepare a cylinder of CO2 ;D .... seriously now I have order a cd full of LASER plans and stuff.. will continue this topic when the cd arrives and I check it out.

till next week I hope many people try to raise a little this topic...

Everyone would be interested in a laser cutting system that you can easily build but no one helps you do the research ..

ta