Electronics-Lab.com Community

Electronic parasite zappers

mixos

audio guru who is docter emma is that the one on the movie back to the future, if you drop hammer on foot you have fresh new pain, much worce than previous pain that still lingers, so no matter what you drop on foot you will still feel the pain peek while other pain lingers , ha ha ha

• 1 year later...

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:)dispite the circiut which uses 2x 9 volts batteries in sieries  for the 18 volts input , im useing a 12 volts lead acid cell rechargeble battery, not the types from ya car , and its working great , i tried to adjust the trim pot to the axact position as like on the prototype version  that i made from the circuit i collected  off the net as posted , and it seems to be ok , youll know when its doing something just place the coper pipe electrodes a few inchers apart say on ya leg just dapen the erea so it conducts better and youll feel the tingling but when you hold the pipes in ya hands you wont feel it then which is ok as you have less  resistance which i think may be ok if ya want better penetration , the trim pot you can adjust to get  that tingling sensation down if ya zapping a small erea , it sure seems to  clean ya system out ok  as a trip  to the loo  seems to feel like it , when ya sure ya tanks was on empty, the coper pipes electrodes for holding i got larger ones from the local hardeware  and sanded them clean and drilled 1 hole near each end of each pipe , you can drill 2 near each other  but i did one  and the wire i  stripped and coated the bare ends and inserted through each hole on each pipe and solderd them in position and with a peace of fat heatshrink tube  , cut off a peace and  slip it over the solderd wire, solderd to the pipe and heat it till it shrinks  tight , then seal the  hole with anything like tape or whatever you use dont make it a permanent seal in case the wire breaks off and ya need to resolder it . then at the top  you will need a peace of flattened pvc pipe cut to a square and trace the round end of the pipe , with it then cut it out and glue it to the end  so that will keep any air out , this whole zapper circuit im sure could be used as a colliodal silver generator to but i just dont  have any pure silver electrodes around to try it  just yet , ill post the finished project soon

:)audio guru thats the idea of science and exsperimentation, to get results  gee i dont think kagaroos would be like a parasite  especially with the damage they do when they hit ya car on the road it can be massive damage  and dangerous to so a zapper about the size of a power station would be what ya need then in that case , for mossies they have electronic mossie repellers out that put out some emf thing to repelll them

• 2 weeks later...

:)the circuit here is a redraw of bruce k stenulsons pulsed dc generator which is used for a colliodal silver generator and allso can be used as a parasite zapper.thats the circuit on the right. the circuit on the left is a constant current adaptor for a silver pulsor circuit , which is allso a colliodal silver generator, this constant current adaptor circuit is discontinued but i decided to use it for the coliodal silver generator . now the silver particle biuldup in the water decreases the waters resistance and when that happens if i got it right . more current will flow but when it reaches a piont the led comes on , and with a simple light deactivated circuit added to this the whole colliodal silver generator circuit can turn off automatically when that led comes on  to simiulate a lower resistance made water  i put a low resistance metal object between the electrode outputs and the led comes on .

:)when i made the printed circuit for the colliodal silver generator i found i missed a few tracks so i drilled a few holes for rest of the resister legs and i had to cut a track and re route it with tinned coper wire . here is the bottom view of the constant curent adaptor which i think can allso be used at the output of the zapper circuit for colliodal silver makeing, the printed circuit i made from the discontinued circuit i found on the net

:)its ok audio guru  i use 12 volts lead acid cell rechargeble batteries  im glad ya pionted that out .so the bruce stenulson circuit has to many volts input  well good thing i like the batteries better  i could improve the circut tracks layout some more , ive order my pair or pure silver electrodes today from silverwell generator in south australia , and they are i think suposed to be thicker gauge  to so when i get them ill be doing some tests and modifications so i can make the colliodal silver , myself and partner and mother are takeing colliodal silver brought from someone and its working great allready and beyound my exspectations