Electronics-Lab.com Community

Protel DXP PCB Question

It depends how complex your PCB is and the components you are choosing (through hole or SMT).....

For my experience, try to put connected components closed together and try to route tracks through gaps of components (except IC pins)....

But don't expect the auto-route function can give you much help, it always give you trouble

Dear Trigger and Suraj

You are right by changing the place of components we can rout the Board butcan you tell me that How designers of TV sets design the PCB in case there are more than 2000 components on a TV Chasis, Do they use special Softwares. If i have to place the Components manually, so what is the autoplacer good for?

Thanx in advance...

Dear Trigger and Suraj

You are right by changing the place of components we can rout the Board butcan you tell me that How designers of TV sets design the PCB in case there are more than 2000 components on a TV Chasis, Do they use special Softwares. If i have to place the Components manually, so what is the autoplacer good for?

Thanx in advance...