Electronics-Lab.com Community

Making basic test equipment, need help.

Hi audioguru,
I am being ambitious ;D, I'm trying to put four different types of test equipment into one unit, zener diode tester, mosfets tester, transistor tester and 555 timre tester. Not much room for a LCD ;D. If I have to I well use a DMM :(, although it would have been nice to not have to.

This is what I have so far, I haven't checked it four mistakes, I'm not finished with it yet ;). I think it will be best to make them individually and as small as I can, so I can fit them into one small unit.

Ante, I did consider that circuit that you posted, but I decided that the one steven posted, would suit my needs for now. I'm only considering my needs for the task ahead for now ;D.

steven, I would like to have a look at that crystal tester circuit that you have :D. I may be able to fit it in their somewhere ;D. I see you are getting serious with your hydrogen experiments, it is looking good Steven 8). Be careful with using PVC, if you get over pressure or an explosion. The PVC will shatter into pieces, it will be like 100 knives flying at you :o, I hope you can run fast ;D. Maybe putting the unit into a Haitian bag.

Any suggestions or improvement ideas, is very welcome :) :).

Thank you.%7Boption%7D