Jump to content
Electronics-Lab.com Community

Demagnetise - Degauss component identification


Recommended Posts

This device is Degaussing of picture tubes and you will find it in all crt monitor's and tv's
If this component is damage when power on the main switch your device will not demagnitize your screen.
For more info see http://www.epcos.com/excelon/servlet/excelon/produkt_katalog/xml/portal.xml?xslsheet=produkt_katalog:/xsl/datenblaetter.xsl&lang=e&gr=CC&prgr=PG_T_PTC_APP1

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Create New...