Electronics-Lab.com Community

If you are looking for good FM Tx, Look at this Link

Hi
If you are looking for a high quality and professional
FM Transmitter you you can visit this site, In this site
there are some schematics and PCB and lay out and Fabrication
manual that are related to some Transmitter kit from different
companies that normally you can not visit schematic before you pay,
for example there is shematic of FM Trasmitter with LCD, or Some nice PLL FM Transmitters.

http://www.geocities.com/Area51/Nebula/3736/   

HTH, Shahriar

Hi Shahriar,
Thanks for all the info about really high quality FM transmitters. Even with my shoes off (ran out of fingers), I gave-up counting the transistors, ICs, coils and caps on some of them. They have good pre-emphasis and some are stereo. There is even a list of FCC field offices so you can greet the RF cops when they come to arrest you for transmitting high power without a license!
I noticed that even professional gear has problems, and your list has fixes and improvements for all of them.
I liked the article about the problems with different kinds of capacitors and resistors in audio circuits.
Thanks, again. ;D

Hi Ante,
Polar bears don't eat penguins here because they are well fed and separate in the zoo. ;D
Your Sverige is much further North than me. I am very close to the US border, about 43 degrees from the equator of our planet.
Speaking of our planet, the only glowing I've seen is the Northern Lights. I have seen spectacular displays, and you probably have also.

Audioguru,

Wrong answer, try again!
Well I have seen the northern lights too but only when I have been in the northern parts of Sweden about 1600km (1000miles) from where I live. In wintertime we can sometimes have a temperature difference of more than 40C from north to south. When here is +5 it can be

Hi Ante,
I don't know much about Polar Bears. Maybe they don't eat penguins because they're friends? ;D
The only times I have been far enough North to see no daylight in wintertime is on intercontinental jet flights. I also saw the opposite in summertime. Weird.
My globe is only 8cm diameter and isn't very accurate. I have heard that the Canada/US border is on "the 49th parallel" so maybe that is close to my angle from the equator.