Electronics-Lab.com Community

But can anybody tell me what is goin on in Silicon Chip website

Hi

Sorry I write this in this forum, But few days ago I found some good schematics in Silicon Chip
website and saved them in my computer, but today when I tried to download some more schematics
the website do not show the schematics any more, just showing the Commercial Specifics of the Kits.

P.S.For example Look at this DC-Voltage converter. I Built it and works very nice, by changing a resistor I increase the voltage UP TO 40 Volts.

ThanX in advance
Shahriar

Inverter.zip

Guest Kasamiko

I noticed that when you're on the site for 30 minutes or more..clicking the next page of the article will bring you subscription page..
What I did is to delete all my history and coockies, close my explorer and do a search of the article in Google..viola!!! full articles are there!! copy it all and save it on your disk..

rhonn  ;) ;)

Guest Kasamiko

I go to there website John. click the links, "Project to Built" on the left side of there home page, select an article, highlights the article title, paste it on Google and search.. ;D there you have the whole article..

How do they allow you to see their whole article if you pay for it? Just give you a link to Google?

I NEVER try it John.. ;D

rhonn  ;) ;)