Electronics-Lab.com Community

Datasheet or Pinout for IC BAZ37430407H ?

hi all
i have a computer power supply (ATX) that have a faulty PWM IC
this IC has a strange part number printed on it in two rows :

BAZ37430407H

i need a data sheet or pin-out for this IC  with 16 pin DIP and if there's any other equivalent of the well known kinds it'd be highly appreciated .
please help if u do have any info and where can i find it online to buy
thanks in advance

Best Regards

hi hotwaterwizard
thanks alot for ur reply trying to help me :)
i've already had those schematics and more , the problem is that most of the schematic i have found online using the 494 chip or equivalent , but the one i have here do have different IC with strange number and different pin-outs .. i mean not pin to pin equivalent to the 494 chip .. this is my problem .
if i can get more infor about it , it'd be easy to make any modifications using available parts .
thanks alot
Best Regards

hi hotwaterwizard
thanks again for all the help u try to give , but all the the schematics here are based on the 494 chip or equivalents pin to pin which is different from my chip on this power supply .. here's another more information i've got from the board of the power supply and hope it'll help more :

i got some more information that may help idenfifying this IC
this atx power supply model is :    LC-B350ATX
with the following outputs :
+3.3V@28A
+5V@35A
+12V@16A
[email protected]
[email protected]
+5V SB@2A

also i found this printed on the components side of the power supply unit :
Y-B200ATX
Ver: 3.1
the pinouts of the IC that i could figuer out were :
Pin 1= Vcc
Pin2 connected through 3.5K resistor to the green wire for  PS-ON
pin7= output 1 to the switching transistors
Pin8 = output 2 to the switching transistors
Pin9 = PG ( power Good)
pin 12= GND

hope this will help more in identifying this PWM controle chip
thanks in advance
Best Regards

hi all
yet again i have another atx power supply using the same chip to control it and the common thing is the number 2003 .. i have this chip with that printed on it in two rows also :

BAZ42860403E

that means the part number is 2003 but what does this mean?
any idea please ?
Best Regards

hi hotwaterwizard
thanks for all the help u try to do for me .. unfortunatly this is not my IC .. mine is DR-B2003 it's a pwm + supervisory .. atx power supply IC .. the problem it's unavailable here so i need a replacement or equivalent for this IC or where from i can get it?
thanks alot
Best Regards

• 2 weeks later...

hi cm
well , i don't really have a data sheet but have a circuit diagram contains this IC which is working in an ATX computer power supply and has both the PWM controller and supervisory section merged into this IC .. the problem is i can't find it .. any equivalent or replacement or even one supplier  ???

i'll upload the circuit i have and hope u can find any replacement or supplier .. please post if u do find any
best regards

post-5847-14279142256929_thumb.gif

I tried hunting for two weeks before I saw your post. Most power supply companies are Taiwanese though their factories are in China. And they like to buy products from Taiwanese companies. There are many small Taiwanese companies producing very specialized niche products to support the local scene. As such, I started looking at Taiwanese sites. This link is the closest I could find. No other luck so far.

http://www.manufacturers.com.tw/electronics/pwm-controller.html

CM

hi cm
thank u for ur response .. i've already do many searches online and came across this  System General company and already got an account .. they also offer a free samples but not for this IC ( pin to pin).
they do have a very good collection of power managements ICs and some of them already used in some atx power supplies.
best regards

• 9 months later...
  • 17 years later...