Electronics-Lab.com Community

Project Uses Current Transformer

Hello! I'm working on a project, actully i have a current rransformer having out put voltage 0-5A and some one told me as i dont have its data sheet that the voltage accross its two wire is 2 Volts, basically i want to display this current on my pc, i have done all work like i interfaced ADC with microcontroller and communicate microcontroller with PC, but i dont know how tou use this CT, i have adopted many ways as i am only working on its documentations, i have made a series circuit of two resistor and i measured coltage accross one of them then this AC voltage passes from transformer then will rectify it finally i thought that i will get the result.. but i'm not sure about it, so you ppls like to help me in this project i am you sending its block/schematic diagram, so i'm inviting you all the ppls who have done this project or doing it, thanks!!! for rwading my POST will wait for your reply..

post-8870-14279142302723_thumb.jpg