Electronics-Lab.com Community

I Have Been Trying to Find Manual but.......

DarkAngel

Well I hope I can post this here but if anyone can help me that would be great. I own a Pioneer SD-P4571 Projection Big Sceen that was given to my wife and I by her father and the Darn thing keeps turning off after a while or even in the beginning. I believe it is a power problem but I dont know. It will stay on after a while and stay on for a long time. I have tried looking for the Service Manual but no success. Can anyone help me. If I have to resolder components in the powere supply or other areas  I will to make sure everything is on tight on the boards. Thanks in advance.

Hi,

It is probably a bad solder joint or lose connector since it works after a while. If it run ok after some time try some freeze-spray on the boards. Does everything go out or just the light, and for how long? Do you have to restart or does it revive itself?  8)

Sorry I should have been more specific. The power goes off when it wants to. It stayes on when it wants too for a long period of time. Everything goes out completely. I then have to unplug the power plug from the wall and wait about 10 seconds and plug it back in to turn on again. I keep thinking its a power problem though but I may be wrong. Sometimes the picture will shrink a bit on itself but still see the picture well. But the problem is it goes out completely cuz even the green LED power light shuts off as well and I am forced to unplug it.