Electronics-Lab.com Community

RF Remote Control

Can You Help Me?  

3 members have voted

1. 1. Can You Help Me?

• Yes
    • No

I wanna build the radio remote control for my room (U know lights, window, door, etc.) The main problem is to find a proper parts for this project, cuz i live in crap country(Serbia)and i cant find the right parts only elementary components. I saw on the internet allready builded radio receiver and transmiter (Rx, Tx) and i saw allready made encoders and decoders (such as HT12E, HT12D). But i cant buy 'em cuz shops dont got 'em. So if you can help to build a Radio Receiver, Transmiter, Encoder & Decoder (from 4017) from a basic components. I need at least 4 commands. There is no problem at all to make a two remote controler if needed.

You don't have time to order that ,but you have time to make it from the elementary component ???

I think if you don't have the special equipment,the best way is to order it .It is difficult for you to adjust the High-Frequency circuit.That need the SPECTRUM ANALYZER .

My company is specialized in the microwave products,that is at 12.5G HZ.
But your Radio test is at about 433M or 310M.

So I think the best way is to order from others. The remote control unit is also very cheap. That is just about 4 USD for a receive module and two transmitter.

But also I can supply you some basic circuit for the 433M radio remote control circuit.

Spring Liu
www.waferstar.com

i dont have time for that!

I think it'll take a lot longer to develop and build a remote control from scratch than it would be to by the specilist ICs and other componants.

• 3 months later...