Electronics-Lab.com Community

Sequential Timers with PWM Motor Speed Control

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Alun,
I think the "boats" video is "streaming" and you can't download it, so I think you need a high-speed internet connection to see it. :'(

I was going to ask how but found this in their forum:
Q - How do you download music and videos that are hosted on Putfile.com?
A - you dont

My son found cheap Chinese copies of the "boats" on E-bay. Their manufacturer is the same as my model airplane. ;D

Hi Audioguru,

I think every cell phone has blue tooth today, but your computer might not though unless it’s a laptop. You can buy a small USB-plug with everything ready inside, it’s very cheap. ;)  The Hydro-Foam file is already downloaded in your computer, as soon as you have seen it all just copy it from the internet cache folder if you like to save it!
So it’s the same manufacturer as you aircraft, are you sure because I can’t see them having any handling problems! ;D

I think every cell phone has blue tooth today

Hi Ante,
I went to Nokia's website and searched for Bluetooth. They have a long list of phones that have it but not mine!

The Hydro-Foam file is already downloaded in your computer, as soon as you have seen it all just copy it from the internet cache folder if you like to save it!

My internet cache has never been cleaned and is jam-pack full of all kinds of things, including all the viruses and junk found by Norton and my anti-adware which is quarantined there. My computer is pretty quick so I'll let it look for it.

So it’s the same manufacturer as you aircraft, are you sure because I can’t see them having any handling problems! ;D

Ha! They have expert pilots and sophistocated radio control. My model airplane has this old guy wondering what to do! ;D

I have an instant message from some university students planning to have a cell phone in their plane and a pic to decode commands. They plan some kind of auto-pilot to keep its altitude and direction.
Like me, they want theirs to be cheap but know nothing about aeronautics nor wing-area to weight ratio, required thrust, etc. I think theirs will be a brick that won't fly, or will go so fast to gain lift that it will be just a blur. ::)

I am thinking to lower the flaps on my plane to slow it down, and use a lightweight Li-Po battery like the experts do. I have looked on E-bay for a used radio-control system but you know, if it doesn't work then sell it on E-bay. Also some model clubs have guys selling their starter systems so they can upgrade, maybe Ill get one. ;D

Hi Audioguru,

Too bad, no blue tooth! It’s a very versatile system and fast too! To find the media file sort the folder on size and look for a file of about 9460 kb and there it is! You should clean out the garbage in these folders form time to time, once a week or so. Yes, I think you should try to find a radio-control kit for your plane. 8)

Hi Ante,
I searched for a HydroFoam, the video's number and part of it as shown in its properties, and every video on my computer with a size greater than 1MB. I found your flying Lawnmover and even a Citroen 2CV blowing-up.

I'll play the video again (hoping that it doesn't just get it from the cache) then search for anything new in the last minute.

To transfer files from your cell to your PC you use blue tooth it’s much faster than IR. And of curse you can post video files here, just zip it first! ;D

I e-mail the pictures from my cell phone to my e-mail address to transfer them to my pc. Do you have e-mail on your cell phone? This is the easiest way.

MP

Hi again,
While the "800" size video was playing I looked at the processes that were running. It showed an IE6 process adding up to 35MB. I can't find where it is stored on my PC

In IE, go to tools -> Internet options.
Click on settings in the "Temporary Internet files" section, then the "View files..." button, a window will appear showing every file you've pulled off the Internet.

and even if I zip it it might be too big to post here.

The chances are it's already compresed so zipping it won't make any differance.

How long would it take a dialup connection to download 10MB? ???

I can't remember since I've not been on dial up for a long time, about half an hour as a rough guess.

Hi Guys,
The video wasn't in my Temp Internet Files because my cache setting was too small and was full. After viewing the video online again I found it and zipped it.
Twice I tried to post its 9.4MB zip file but it didn't appear here.
I've been having trouble with Electronics-Lab pages not completing their loading lately, which might have something to do with it. :'(

Hi again

Phu, this was timeconsuming, i had to download RAR first, and then i was not familiar with the new interface, but here they are :)
The file comes in 3 parts, the first part is here, and you must have all 3 parts before you try to extact! The first part:

//Staigen [attachment deleted by admin]