Electronics-Lab.com Community

Thevenin

ante

Perhapps the limit for pictures is smaller, imagin how annoying it'd be it someone posted a very large 8MB .png and you were on dialup.

Nice gif by the way, I can just about remember Tevenin's therom from college. There's nothing new as far as the animation is concerned other than I've never seen one as big as this, anyway it'd be better if it were a Macromedia Shokwave flash. :D

If this were done in Macro media it'd be using vector graphics which are scalable like the .sgv, wmf or .emf formats clipart comes in, .gif are a raster or bit mapped format so I don't think we'd see any improvement on quality or space, I think winrar is probably the best solution to this one.

I'm very suprised you've managed to compress it so well because gifs are already compresed they don't shrink much when compresed with winrar, often they get bigger.

• 1 month later...

Nice animation. Kind of like a mini power point....only problem I had was the speed of the animation. On my computer, the words were flashing to the screen faster than I could read them. I wonder if there is a way to set the delay  based on the processor speed.
Were you going to give a short tutorial how to make one of these or was it posted for the benefit of having the theorem?

MP

Have you tried viewing it with anything other than Microsoft Internet Explorer?

Try using another proper picture viewer like the one that comes with Windows or MS office, failing that try Firefox (oh sorry you hat FireFox) try Opera then. ;D

Have you tried viewing it with anything other than Microsoft Internet Explorer?

Try using another proper picture viewer like the one that comes with Windows or MS office, failing that try Firefox (oh sorry you hate FireFox) try Opera then. ;D