Electronics-Lab.com Community

Effects

Can Someone help me with some circuit or at least idea to build something realy, realy COOL! I was thing on some visual effects (light show with stepper). It will have 3 units one is light show with about 6 separate chanels which react on sound (each chanel on another frequency, like: sub bass, bass, low mid range, high mid range, high & ultra high. for example!!!), and another unit is for (bipolar) stepper motor which react on some sound signal (like light show), when sound comes it moves a little bit on one direction and on the next sound aittle bit on oposite direction, and finally 3rd unit is a Strobe (Xenon) LITE , which strobing frequency depands of beat (...it comes to sound_BLING....it comes the sound_BLING....).
PLEASE, AS YOU CAN SEE I'M NEWBIE, I STILL DON'T KNOW TO USE MICROCONTROLLERS. SO I CAN ONLY UNDERSTAND A LIL OLDER ELECTRONIC (ALL COMPONENTS AND PARTS EXCEPT MICROCONTROLLERS) NO MATTER HOW BIG AND SOPHISTICATED IT IS.

that is not even close. those circuits are for example 6 chanel light show with 4017, it not only react on sound but it is counter ( U know: 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9...) trust me i will go crazy with lite like that, and the strobe circuit: that circuit is a regular strobe with VR for frequency adjusment (ex1: blink......blink......blink......blink......; ex2: blink..blink..blink..blink..blink..; ex~...), it is not actually like tracking the beat. And there is no circuit  for (bipolar) stepper which react on sound.

:'( :'( :'(PLEASE MORE HELP :'( :'( :'(

You want a cutom system so maybe you shoud pick parts from the projects and put them together to do what you want.

The 3-Channel Spectrum Analyser project has 3 filters you could use. Simply add 3 more channels like the middle bandpass filter and calculate values for them for the frequencies you want.
What kind of lights do you want for this one?

We have stepper motor driver projects and direction-reversing projects you could pick parts from.

We have a strobe light project but you need to add optical isolation to its input for safety.
Our Low Pass Filter-Subwoofer Filter project would be good to extract the beat of the music.

So if you want a custom system then you'll need to do some custom putting together of the circuits.