Electronics-Lab.com Community

Design Steps in Big Companies!

Hi

Maybe this topic is not related to this forum; Take it easy, because in this case, MP will move the topic. ;D ;D

Today, when I was looking at my Camcorder, I thought to myself How Big Company engineers Build such complicated Devices.
when a big company decides to design a new device, i.e. a camcorder, How do they select the Team Members and how do they
organize them. obviousley, a Camcorder Electronics is not built just by One Person. and the teams needs New and Inventory
Circuits. the Mechanic mechanism need Mechanic Engineers and so on.

How do they beging and finish it.

ThanX
Shahriar

most of the time is it not just an inprovement.....  items lead up to the vcr which then led up to camcorder... so i think it is just like you said a team that brainstorms on how to make an item better then another team improves there current item to do this.  Can you think of something that was a great electronic invention that was not just an improvement of another divice?

"Just my thoughts...."
glen

Dear ECET0purdue

For example casset tape player! In a topic, I can remember Audioguru had said that it was invented by PHILIPS, and during those days he was working at PHILIPS.

anyway, I do n't think it is always improvement. When I take look at TV Chassis, One Model is Completely differs with another on. and while both are from a same Company.

ThanX
Shahriar