Electronics-Lab.com Community

GO BEARS!!!!!!

ECET0purdue

I was right you are talking about amaerican football but you're sadly mistaken if you think it's a mafority thing as there are far mor people in Europe, Brazil and Asia that follow soccer which is proper football, I don't care either way as I'm not interested in either.

I thought it was a baseball team.
Silly ballgames.
I was given tickets with expensive close-up seats to an international hockey playoff. I took my son and was amazed the rink looked much smaller than on TV. What a bore! They played for 2 minutes then took a 20 minute break, over and over. I didn't even notice or care which team won.

I don’t like football very much and I hate what it brings to the arenas. “Supporters” with single cell brains that got there for one purpose only, get badly drunk and start trouble and then destroy all that comes in there way! >:(
The only kind of football for real men is the Aussie kind where the battle is mainly on the field not on the platform. ;D

• 3 weeks later...

Ya Ya Ya the BEARS are doing good this year BUT ia am still a GREENBAY PACKER fan.
        Hey how can thoses guys call  socer a manly game when they just run around and kick each other like girls do?  Besides american don't try to kill each other over the game we just try to out drink each other.
                                                gogo