Electronics-Lab.com Community

Metex MS-2000 Service Manual

Bigweld

All,

I own a Metex MS-2000 Handheld 2MHz Scope / DMM for some time now, for some odd reason it started acting up on me. I will not reliable zero after turning it on, sometimes it misses to display the frequency while measuring AC (just the 110 outlet as example) and shows 0Hz or something around 470Hz and the most annoying issue is that the DC Voltage measuring is around 3 volts higher than 2 Meters I used for copmarison - at that at ONLY 12V !!! Short of throwing that thing in the Garbage and never buy Metex again - ever - 3 weeks trying to have Metexanswer my Email and help, frustration mounts high. Therefore my last ditch effort, Anyone having a Service Manual, Calibration Guide, possibly new Firmware for the Flash inside or any other information to get that thing working again - well working as it should be - Please let me know or possibly share - any efforts are deeply apprechiated.  :)

Bigweld, Mr. Bigweld

PS no, i did not drop or otherwise abuse that meter, in fact i might have not used it enough....