Electronics-Lab.com Community

in need of mobile electronics amplier schematics.

powernaudio

hi all
i work for a small business that just starting out. in the mobile electronic industry.
well we pretty much do installs of car alarms all the bling bling. and custome fiberglass enclosures..
i use to study audio amplifiers but they where A/b class amplifiers never class d.
no we customers that buy out products and leave the burnt out amps for us to discard of them, but since i have a small interest in automotive electronics, i want to see if i can fix them maybe use all the parts and make a supper amplifier, lol, well, right now im stuck at the point that the amps are class d, and the pc boards are double sided wich makes it very dificult to see where the tracs are going to when you have big caps and coils covering them and every thing is so tight toghether.

im sure i can fix them if i can find the shematics for them

first one is a tsunamy DB1100D, i figured out that the power supply side works fine and its just the amplifier side of the amp thats inop. but since is a class d and double sided pcboard, i cant figure out whats wrong with the amp.
so if any one has a schematic for that amp so i can compleatly fix it. i woul a apreatiate it.

i also have a and mtx thunder 6500D. that has a surface mount some thing that seems like it getting ready to fail and two mosfets that are damaged on the power supply i think,
a schematic  for that one as well please.

one more i have a planet audio VX2200D
that has some thing wired going on, it had some power supply mosfets burnt out. so i order them and replaced them, so i hock the amp up to my power supply  13v 2amp max.. and the amp shuts down the power supply. with out appling power to the remote. and slowly but surelly it burnt the mosfets that i had replaced.
if any one could provide me with schematics, i would be greatly appritiated.

ps: i have search the internet for the schematics, and have also contacte some of the manufacturer and the say the dont give out their schematics.

thanks in advance for any help.

laters