Jump to content
Electronics-Lab.com Community

controlling the PC with IR remote control

Recommended Posts

Hi Guys!

well ! i want to make a circuit with which i can control the computer with a TV remote control. IN the projects>PC related section of this website there is  a circuit (Billy's Plug) which im looking for reference but the greates problem in implementing that is this that the IC TSOP 1736 is not available here at all. Now, what my question is that is this possible to replace this IC with a photo transistor or photodiode with smalle replacements. If yes then how to do that?

plz help me as soon as possible!

thanks and Good Bye

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Create New...