Electronics-Lab.com Community

car audio

spat

Hi all, I am new here. I have renewed my intrests in electronics after becoming jealouse of the fancy lab kit I bought for my son as a x-mas gift. I played with electronics a bit as a child up through high school but ended up going into automotive. I know work as an electrician/handyman so I have some knowledge of the subject but not too confident at the moment. I am starting on the light side. I have a clarion automotive head unit model# RN-9271 production I think is around 83. This was part of a two piece unit where the tape player is seperat I want to use the tape player input for an MP3 player I just prefer a schematic for this unit if anyone nows where to find it. I plan to use it in a job box I am designing for portable use on job sites. It will incorparate audio, battery chargers, fan, power taps w/GFCI protection and maybe a small chiller. It's all in the brainstorming stage at the moment so I am open for any ideas. Thinking of a modular design that can be altered based on jobs and seasons.

• 2 weeks later...