Electronics-Lab.com Community

TD6342P 16 Pin Dip IC Chip

Kelly_41m

Been looking for a data sheet on this ( TD6342P ) part now for quite some time with no success. I emailed Toshiba regarding this matter and not sure if I got an automated response, but it ( the response ) simply stated the part is obosolete and no data available. Anyone out there know anything about this part. Sure would like to hear from you.

Kind Regards

Kelly_41m

Thanks for your effort there HotWaterWizard, is appreciated. The part number is correct, taken directly off the IC I suspect as failed. In reality as I've not been successful in tracking this part down, I've double, tripple and quadruple checked the part number many times. Ive come across a few sites in China and Japan that have the part as a stocked item, but again no data sheets. I guess what I'm hoping for is someone out there who has Toshiba data books as part of thier library ( circa late 80's, mid 90's ) who would be willing to take the time to scan, even if its just the pinouts, the information regarding this part and forward it to [email protected]. I would be eternally gratefull. While on the subject of data books, I myself have a fairly extensive library late 80's to mid 90's.

Motorola ( Almost complete set )
National Semi ( Almost complete set )
Microchip ( Micro controllers and embedded devices )
Analog Devices ( Almost complete set )
Linear Technology ( Almost complete set )
NEC
Intel ( Almost complete set )
Texas Instruments ( Almost complete set )
Fujitsu ( Memory, Peripherals and CPU's )
Silconix ( Power )
International Rectifier ( Power )
Signetics
Sharp
SGS Thompson
Standard Micro Systems
Zilog
Oki
Siemens
Hitachi
Dallas
And Miscellaneous other books.

Thus, if there is someone out there with Toshiba info, maybe we can swap info.

Regards

Kelly_41m

Found a little bit of info on this unit on a Chinese web site as per the attached pic.
The unit is listed as a Toshiba interface IC, and if I'm interpreting what I see correctly, should be listed on Page 121 ?? in the Toshiba Interface IC Book ??

Sure would like to find some info on this puppy.

Kind Regards

Kelly_41m

post-16850-14279142618823_thumb.jpg