Electronics-Lab.com Community

Membrane switches and Screened overlays

mumcs01

So there are tons of ways to make professional looking PCBs these days, which make the inside of projects look pretty, but I'm looking for a way to make the outside look good on a budget.  Heres what I'm looking for and maybe someone knows a source. I have a small project I've made that I'm looking to make an overlay for in plastic. It requires a clear area for an LCD screen and 4 input buttons. There are two ways I could go about this, with a plastic overlay with buttons protruding, or an otherlay with 4 membrane switches in it. I'd go either way.

I've done a lot of searching and found a number of production houses which will do both, but they are into volume orders. To be honest this project is a personal invention I'm just trying to make look good, but I have another I may want this for as well, but I'd be looking at a few dozen, not thousands like most production houses are looking for.

Does anyway know of either a homemade way of doing this, or a low volume production house (Like ExpressPCB is for boards) to do this.....

Thanks!

• 3 weeks later...