Electronics-Lab.com Community

please answer these two questions:

shaiqbashir

hi Guys!

well! i want to ask you people two very important questions:

1) Why electrical energy is prefered over other forms of energies?

2) What are electrical machines. If you think that electrical machines convert electrical energy into another form of energy or vice versa, please keep this in mind that a transformer is also called an electrical machine and that doesnot perform any conversion of energy in different forms.

Thanks in advance

It depends where you are. Electrical energy from nuclear stations, waterfalls and windmills is fairly cheap here. Natural gas is plentiful and even cheaper here.

2) What are electrical machines. If you think that electrical machines convert electrical energy into another form of energy or vice versa, please keep this in mind that a transformer is also called an electrical machine and that doesnot perform any conversion of energy in different forms.

The definition of a machine is a system that does work. A transformer doesn't do any work. Converting energy from one type to another is hard work.

hi Guys!

well! i want to ask you people two very important questions:

What eles would you use? Its clean, easy to control, and easy to produce. I wish someone would make a afrodable electric car, that would cut polution more then hafe.
      I was around when coal was the main source of heat, I also used oil heat neither one is clean. Gas is better but still polutes. I don't know what eles is there.
                            gogo

Hello Guys!

thanks a lot for your precious hot discussions. But i think that i should have clarified question 1 MORE.

Well my dear friends, im just asking you in terms of entropy generation that which energy is more useful. Obviously, we cannot use electrical energy everywhere. But once i heard somwhere that electrical energy is an energy in whihc the entropy generation is least as compared to other forms of energy. That is the reason why its efficiency is very high. Is it correct? if not then please tell me why it is more useful.

I hope that you people love to help others.

Thanks in advance

Good Bye!